DaLee Kicker

KINGWOOD AUTHOR RELEASES EYE-OPENING, MOTIVATIONAL NEW CHRISTIAN BOOK

KINGWOOD, Texas — Author DaLee J. Kicker helps her readers to explore what  real joy is about in her new book, “My Joy Has Been Stolen and I Want It Back.” Kicker’s Christian book is set for nationwide release this week.

Have you lost your joy? Do you want it back? Do you know what true, spirit-filled joy is?

“My Joy Has Been Stolen and I Want It Back” will take you though a process of discovering who you are in Christ and how to abide in him to live a joy-filled life. There is real joy in knowing Christ and in serving him with all your heart. That is what this is all about — having joy deep down inside you where the circumstances can’t touch it. You may not be happy, but you are contented to run the race God has set before you. You will finish because you serve the Creator of the universe, who chose you to be his child, and he loves you more than the sky.

Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore, or by visiting barnesandnoble.com or amazon.com.

Kicker’s first Bible study was born out of obedience to God to live joyful every day and share that with her Bible study group, Lunchbox. This study is a personal journey, mostly of obedience as well as a desire to minister to ladies that just need joy. Kicker, who is based in Texas, is married with five children. She has been teaching Bible study for over 20 years and loves to see ladies connect with our living God and pursue him fully.

Comments

06/24/2016 8:45am

Thanks for posting this information. I merely want to let you understand that I just take a look at your site and I discover it really appealing as well as informative.

The question "What's the real joy in life?" has been baffling my mind for ages. Is it the luxuries that life has to offer or the simple life with your entire family? I've come across to the answer for my question few years back. It's God, simple as that. He brings peace and order within you. He's the contentment in life you've been wanting to feel. He's the solution to your problem. The only thing that you need to do is accept him as your savior and let Him dwell within you.

06/06/2017 10:56pm

I think if the joy you have found is real, it will never leave. It's just like love. You will know if it's shallow if you get angry at simple things. The joy should always start within. It should be fueled by things money cannot buy. It should leave you feeling abundant and overflowing that when the time comes when you no longer see the person or situation that brought it, the memory should be enough to keep the smile on your face in this life time.

I like this press release. Good job!

09/17/2016 8:50am

Oh yeah, I want my joy back sooo much( Thanks a lot for such great article!

10/02/2016 4:58am

Can't wait to check this book. I am sure it's a great motivational book.

10/03/2016 1:45am

WoooW! She has been teaching Bible for so long? She knows it really sooo good)

10/07/2016 12:37am

Thanks for the nice information. I am sure, I will tweet this to my twitter account. This will help a lot of users.

01/05/2017 4:44pm

I just found this articel a few minutes ago. However, I can feel that it's very good for our next consideration. Good Post!

05/08/2017 7:00am